middle-aged man works in front of tablet with calculator and notebook in coffee shop

Q: What is a chargeback?

When a consumer does not agree with a transaction on their credit or debit account, they can contact their bank to dispute the transaction. Consumer

Subscribe to the Slyce360 newsletter

Seize the opportunity in the CNP RP space

Thank you. Your request has been successfully submitted.

Skip to content